'To Assist Our Clients In Accomplishing Their Goals'
Please note the following is a general Job Description. Reasonable accommodation is provided to all qualified applicants. An equal opportunity employer, this company hires U.S. citizens and aliens who are authorized to work in this country.
|Under the direction of the Area Manager and Night Supervisor, park, secure and retrieve customerís vehicle in a safe and efficient manner at assigned parking locations; communicating policies and procedures; and other duties that are assigned.|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Park secure and retrieve customerís vehicle in a safe and efficient manner:
- The issuance of valet tickets for parking and the collection of payments for parking.
- Accept the keys to vehicles and provide claim ticket.
- Check vehicles to insure that there are no previous damages.
- Control and monitor incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Follows proper procedures on time sheets.
- Is properly equipped with tickets and supplies.
- Valet area is well maintained.
- Ensuring all keys are accounted for at the end of the shift.
- Securing all keys that are accepted.
- Report any and all discrepancies to Area Managers and/or Night Supervisors.
- All customers orders and service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously.
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned location's booth, equipment and surroundings.
- Communicating policies and procedures:
- Training on policies and procedures for new trainees, whenever scheduled.
- Explain policies and procedures for parking to all customers.
- Provide key checks (nightly).
- Performs other duties that are assigned.
- Possesses a valid drivers license.
- Oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to drive standard vehicles.
- Organizational skills
Copyright 2010 ProPark Inc.. All Rights Reserved.